Sunday, April 29, 2012

Knol Sub-Directory - Venezuela

Knol Sub-Directory - Venezuela

Knol Sub-Directory - Venezuela

Simón Bolívar, natural wonders, oil, fieldwork, rule of law, democracy.

Visite Knol Biblioteca 




English: Visit this window from Venezuela to the world. you can be an author of knol, is free 
Spanish: Visite esta ventana de Venezuela al mundo. Tu puedes ser un autor de knol, es libre


Click on the images National Geographic The Pbh NetWork http://goo.gl/f9xMU 

(2) Tepuis
Two National Symbols

The Granger Collection, NY
The independence movement
Tablelands called 
 Tepuis rise behind Hacha Falls on the Carrao River, in the Guiana Hihlands


images 1, 2 from Encyclopaedia Britannica


                           \uparrow
Wikipedia Venezuela









Venezuela in Google. Images


Examples of Knols

.


.



.
Names


About Author
.
.
Knols Title



Andrea Rosell Olmos
Artur Barrera
Denis Ochoa
Eduardo Núñes
anilu mestre
Frater Yang +
fritz
Luis Quintero
Medios Digitales PDVSA
PIOBB
Nelson Medina
Tito Graffe
Narayana Rao
Randall Kleinert

.About her
About her
About him
About him
About him


Search Link for Venezuela Knols. Autores de Knol venezolanos

Comments

Short urls

http://knol.google.com/k/knol-sub-directory-venezuela

Narayana Rao - 14 May 2011

Knol Directory of Interesting Knols

http://knol.google.com/k/knol-directory-of-interesting-knols

@Artur

I developed the above directory. Below that all are being termed as sub-directories.

You can create a comprehensive directory for Venezuela. I am developing one for India separately as India Knol Directory. One as Knol Subdirectory for India knols. It will be more focused on Indian history and geography.

Your images and video are enriching this knol. I may not work that much on knol for the next week. Then of course I shall be back.

Narayana Rao - 22 Jul 2010

Thanks Narayana.

Sure, I will be thinking in something and I shall explain

Artur Landerzon Barrera Garcia - 22 Jul 2010

Dear Artur

All knol authors are in the same state. We need to think of how some income model can be created for knol authors. I started collecting stats for bloggers to understand the income that bloggers are making.

http://knol.google.com/k/narayana-rao-k-v-s-s/social-media-popular-blogs-how-much/2utb2lsm2k7a/2755#

Let us put out thoughts together and present it.

Write your ideas on

http://knol.google.com/k/peter-greenfinch/boom-or-doom-what-potential-for-knol/2m7299842u04v/169

This is an initiative of Peter Greenfinch

Narayana Rao - 22 Jul 2010

I understood Narayana. In my mind, the world is structured by: North America, Central America, South America, Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Pacific and the Antartica. When the time comes, I would like to be responsible for South America, but I need income. Please, takes this concern in the dialogues that you do with the Foundation. I placed my name and it is available.

Thanks,

Best regards.

Artur Barrera.

Artur Landerzon Barrera Garcia - 22 Jul 2010

Hi Narayana

Is good idea. I will

Artur Landerzon Barrera Garcia - 22 Jul 2010

Thank you for the comment. I sent the invitation

Please accept my request and join the knol as coauthor. Any article connected to Venezuela and related issues can be included in the list. There are some more knols to be included. I shall include them. I gave the search link at the bottom of the article that helps me to find out knols on Venezuela.

Narayana Rao - 20 Jul 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment